Sunday 21 June 2009

All packed, ready to go!

In 24 hours, we should be on the plane and 2 hours into our flight.
I have just packed the last little things, and charging my camcorder, camera and phone before tomorrow.

Getting a short haircut in the morning to minimise my hair having a thermal overheating effect on my head. Not too short tho, cos don't want to burn my newly shaved baldness as I can imagine the top of my head burning is somewhat discomforting.

Tomorrow morning, me, Jamie and Ben are meeting up with our bags together, making sure there are no other vital items that any of us have forgot. I have packed playing cards and my nintendo ds so I'm hardly going to starve of entertainment.

Im not really nervous, just really excited. As theres nothing better than exploring a part of the world that I have only seen on Tv and on postcards. I'l be sure to take lots of snaps, and some hopefully good footage to enable us to have loads of memories of our trip to take with us to university and when we move to other ventures in our lives.

I better get to bed, not had to much sleep recently as I've been extremely busy. This is also my last sleep at home before we go :)

0 comments: